Thursday, June 11, 2009

A lizard in my kitchen

The other day I was putting some dishes away, and I was grabbing a whole handful of silverware when a lizard jumped on my hand. You can just imagine what I did at this point, I screamed, I think I scared the lizard also it just sat on the sink, I tried to kill it with the dish soap bottle but it got away, now it is in my kitchen. I asked Jesse and Joshua to find it and put it outside, but no luck, they could not find it. About a hour later I was cooking some beans outside and brought the pot in and set it on the counter, I needed a spoon so when I went to pick it up guess who was sitting right next to my hand, yes my little friend, I saw that he went under the coffee pot so I knew his hideout. I called Jesse and Joshua, my heroes caught it and let it go outside, he has not been back since, I believe he is afraid of me.

No comments: