Saturday, June 20, 2009

The cutest little girl

This little girl lives down the street from me, every time I pass by in the truck her brother and her and all of the other kids come running saying white person "ansai", they say it over and over again, well this little one does exactly what all the big kids do, only she is petite, she runs as fast as her little legs can carry her shouting "ansai ansai". She comes to the Bible Time every Sat with her brother, she loves coming and singing, I would love to hug on her and talk to her but, as soon as I come up to her she backs up, she is not to sure about my white skin, but oh man is she cute. Also, just today she got up and went over by our gate and went pee pee right in front of everyone, this is a very normal thing, the only problem is that it went everywhere poor thing, it was a little humorous, she thought she did a great job.

No comments: