Monday, July 7, 2008

Quebec is now 400 years old, we thought it would be great to go downtown and watch one of the biggest firework display in Quebec. We met some friends downtown, and they had found a great place to watch the fireworks, we could see the boats that they where shooting the fireworks from, it was perfect.
After it was finished we started walking back to the car, first I had to scale a wall. Now just remember I am 5 foot, and the wall came up to my shoulder, everyone else in the group is much taller and have really long legs. I wish you could have seen me trying to get over the wall. Do you know what a turtle looks like on its back, well that was me. Someone told me to just jump up and put my bum on the wall, yeah right that was not going to happen. I am proud to say I found higher ground and was able to scale the wall with just a few bruises.
When we got to the street we where met with a sea of people, it was like cattle being herded down the street, and we got right in the middle of it, what a experience. I will try and post a picture of the people later.
We finally arrived at the van, to sit in line to get out of the parking garage for 50 min. FUN FUN FUN.
We really did have a great time, and what a experience we had.

1 comment:

Janell said...

What fun! Your pic is beautiful!!! I loved your pics on FB too! XOXO