Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I want to be perfect like God

Last night Joshua was working on a page of school work, it was a very simple one. We have not worked on any school since summer started, so he is out of practice. He was very very very tired and he was crying over everything. He was trying to make a S and he was having a hard time, he continued to erase the S and try again. He was getting so frustrated and he started to cry, I told him that he just needs to keep practicing. He said I want it perfect, and of coarse I told him we are not perfect Joshua, but we can do the best we can do and that is perfect for us. That was not good enough for him he said "I want to be perfect like God!" oh my goodness you never know what is going to come out of this boys mouth, he is so funny.

1 comment:

Janell said...

How cute! I was so frustrated like Joshua today! I wish I could be perfect too! It's funny how kids just say what we are all thinking. I miss Joshua!!!