Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Joshua has a new friend

Joshua and I vistited a glass blowing store one day in Old Quebec, and Joshua heard a little boy speaking in English, he asked me if he could talk to the boy, and of course I said yes. I began to talk with the mom (Cindy) and I found out that they living in Quebec for a few years because her husband is in the military, but they are from a diffrent part of Canada. We exchanged phone numbers and we said we should get together. Before I left the store Cindy the mom turned to her kids and said you know what kids, I believe God sent us to this store so we could met Joshua and Tiffany, our new friends. It was such a blessing to hear a mom talk to her kids that way and I found out also that they are Christians and go to a English speaking church in Old Quebec.
Just a few days before we met them I was talking to Jesse about how Joshua does not have any guy friends, and he really needs one. God gets all the glory, we have already had one full day of playing and the boys play wonderfully together, as you can see by the picture they bonded together very quickly.
"It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: