Thursday, July 17, 2008

Electricity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My in-laws came in today from Washington they are visiting for a week, and we went to a park to look around, and to take a picture for our family blog. Before the picture Jesse noticed that my hair and my moms hair was doing the same thing standing on end on the top of our heads. We knew that a storm was coming in and we assumed it was from that. we took the family picture and started walking around. I was standing away from my mom and all of a sudden it felt like I had just walked into a spider web, or all of my hair on the top of my head fell on my face, I heard my mom at the same time gasp, she felt the same thing. That was the closest I ever want to be to getting electrocuted. We believe that something happened to the electrical charge in the air, and that is what we felt. It is just very strange that no one else felt it but my mom and I.
If you look closely at the picture you will see my hair sticking up.
My father was telling us later if you ever feel that way you need to run for cover because it means that lightning is going to strike very close or strike you.

No comments: