Sunday, October 11, 2009

To much love?

Yesterday I saw a girl that had been burnt just recently, it was her shoulder. Her mom had put some kind of medicine on it and it looked horrible, it made me sick to my stomach to look at it. She had 4 different spots that were burned. Also, I talked to one of my neighbors that has had diarrhea for days and has blood mixed with it, she has an amoeba, she has had it for a while. Another neighbor has spots all over her body she has a fungus. So yesterday I had a really busy day taking care of the people I care about with the help of my friend Lisa she is a nurse.
This morning we had some children come to church with us, one of the boys said that his leg hurt, he pulled up his pant leg and he had a sore about the size of a nickle that is raised and I could tell it was infected. When we arrived home I sprayed some hydrogen peroxide on it 4 times it would not stop bubbling, he said it hurts and it feels like it is moving, he has a infected leg I am praying that it does not turn into a staff infection, we will see tomorrow how it is doing.
When I arrived home today after taking care of the little boys leg I thought to myself why are these parents not taking care of there children? these children are precious to me I love them dearly, the children are hurting and the parents seem to not care WHY, do I have to much love? impossible, I than realized God loves them more and maybe this is an opportunity to show the parents that I care about them and that they will see the Love of God through me. Please pray with me that the Lord will give me many opportunities to talk with them. The lady that has the amoeba is Muslim please pray that the Lord will show me what to do to help her and also to give me the opportunity to share with her the TRUTH. Thank you in advance for all of your prayers.

No comments: