Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A simple mixing bowl.

About a month ago I was buying some eggs from a lady named Ester across the street. While I was talking to her she said she really liked my mixing bowl, it was just a simple medal mixing bowl, I said thank you and left. A few weeks ago I started looking around at all of the mixing bowls that I have, and I came to the realization that I do not need all of these, so I decided to give one to her today. I could hardly wait, now I am not telling you this to make me look good I wanted to tell you this because of her reaction.
When I went to her house today to buy some eggs, I told her I had a surprise for her, I handed her the bowl, it looked like I handed her $500, her face lit up and she hugged me repeatedly 4 times each time saying thank you, thank you, thank you. She said over and over how pretty it is. It was just a medal mixing bowl, I received such a blessing from that single bowl, I wish I had 500 of them to give away. She said she could not wait to use it.
Please pray for Ester she is not saved to my knowledge, she is catholic, we have started to speak of religion a little but please pray that our friendship will grow and that I will have the opportunity to talk with her, I am a little nervous about giving the gospel in French, it is one thing to hand out a track it is a little different telling them about Christ. I am praying she will see Him in my life, and know that I am different because of Him.

No comments: