Tuesday, August 25, 2009

VERY VERY BUSY

I just started school with Joshua about 6 weeks ago so you can understand why the title of this blog is "VERY VERY BUSY". Also we have had a wonderful family staying with us, the Huffs for about a month and half. They are a new missionary couple in Togo we know them from college and we were in Québec together also. A few weeks ago Heidi found out she is pregnant, she has been sick a dizzy and just feeling really bad, I completely understand. So my life has been on speed for a while now. It has been a wonderful time having them stay at our house, and we have really enjoyed the company.
So my life right now is very busy, but I will tell you a few things that have been going on lately in my life. Right now I am teaching the book of Daniel to the kids in French, last Sunday was my first day teaching the whole lesson, I loved it. I am excited about next week. Ester my next door neighbor is going to teach me how to take the corn off the cob this week, if the rain stops long enough.
In my quiet time I have been reading through Daniel, and have been amazed how much glory God received from the life of Daniel. I just pray that the Lord will receive the glory for everything I do, it really makes me question what I do and why I do it, He will receive the glory.

On a funny note, today I came back from the market with Yvette to find Joshua and his friend soaking wet, and they had different clothes on, I asked them whey they were so wet, they said Mr Honoré got us wet, it was are gardener/guard during the day, he was working in the yard and the boys started getting him wet with squirt guns, so he got the hose, well you can imagine what happened next. After I went inside I saw Honré running for his life with David and Joshua behind him with the hose. I love all of the people we work with they are such a blessing.

No comments: