Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ice Tea and a little friend

Today before I started Bible Hour I made myself a glass of ice tea. When I went out side I was amazed at how many children came for Bible Hour. I was not paying attention to a little boy who was fascinated by my cold cup of ice tea which had ice floating around in it. As I was talking to the children I noticed this little boy he continued to touch the cup and look at me as if to say can I have a sip? I knew it was not possible but I wanted to. The rest of the time with the kids he kept a eye on that cup and so did I, I think if I turned my head the tea would have been gone. I think most of all he was fascinated with the ice cubes.
It was a wonderful day at Bible Hour we saw 5 new children come and a mom she said she would come back next week. I am so thankful for the opportunity to serve Him.

No comments: