Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Decisions

Do you ever feel like you are completely incapable of making a sound decision? I despise making a decision, well not all decisions, I don't mind the little ones but big ones I really am not a big fan of. Recently, I have been put to the test a few times and I realize more and more that God is in complete control and really it is Him that is making the decision and I rest in that. As Joshua says "Mom God must be really strong if He holds the world in place" yes He is really strong and He knows all of my problems little and small, and I rest in the fact that He is in control.

1 comment:

Claire's Mom said...

Hi Tiffany,
I've been catching up on reading your blogs. Thanks for keeping these up. I am praying for you, Jesse and Joshua. You are trully blessed! Thank you for making the Lord #1 in your life. That's what is most important. You are loving the Lord and showing others daily how to love him! How awesome is that! Keep on keeping on!