Thursday, September 3, 2009

Shucking corn, lots of it.

My egg lady the one I gave the bowl to is harvesting her corn, so I decided I was going to go over and help her. Well Saturday I heard a knock on the door and it was Ester, she told me she was going to start shucking the corn, and wanted to know if I was ready. Off I went to shuck corn with the best of them. Ohhhh I had a grand ol time my toenails were black from mud and I had insects crawling up my skirt, but I had so much fun sitting shucking corn with them, they are wonderful people and I am so honored to be in Togo with them. I thank God for them and the opportunity that I have to work along side of them. Please continue to pray for her and her husband, as far as I know they are unsaved.
Also another prayer request his brother's little child of 2 years just died, the child fell down a well that was not covered. Please pray for the family as they morn for this child, the family lives in a village, so please pray for the opportunity to share with them the gospel.

No comments: