Saturday, January 10, 2009

Anxiously waiting to see what God is going to do.

We shipped our truck out last week, what a relief. It has been a stressful time for me, but I am so glad it is over, so I thought. The other day Jesse informed me, that the website that we bought our appliances from canceled our order. Wonderful. I asked the Lord okay what is your plan, please guide us. We contacted another website that sells 220v appliances and they gave us some quotes, again wonderful thank you Lord. Well, now we can not get in touch with them to tell them that we want the appliances, we have left 3 messages and 3 emails. Please pray that God will lead us in the right direction and show us in His perfect timing.

1 comment:

Janell said...

I will be praying for sure! I can't believe you guys are leaving in about 3 weeks! YAY!!!