Saturday, January 24, 2009

10 days left

I am getting very anxious, we leave in 10 days. The realization of it all is setting in, we will be in Africa in 11 days, wahoooo I can not believe it is really happening. All I have left to do is make a few skirts pack the suit cases and pack up all of my other clothes for storage, and of course spend time with family and friends.
This is such a exciting time for me and for my family. Joshua can not wait to go on the airplane, Jesse can't wait to get busy in Africa, and me well, I can't wait to paint our walls and fell like I am really home to stay. Also to finally meet the people that God has sent us to, and finally be able to call a place home.
I know it is going to be a drastic change for me and for my family, but I rest in the fact that this is God's plan and I am completely resting in Him. Please pray that we adjust quickly to the culture and especially for Joshua, that he will be confident that he can learn French.

No comments: