Monday, October 11, 2010

A HOT Saturday and lots of kids.

Today at Bible hour the kids learned about David and Goliath, the toy sword and the sling shot were a big hit, the kids love to hear about what God did in the lives of the people in the Bible. They really enjoyed the part about David walking around the city with the head of Goliath, they became very excited. When they were asked who gave him strength to kill Goliath they all yelled out together “C’EST DIEU” it was God. It is exciting to see the children understand that it was not the man but it was God. After cutting the head of Goliath (just in the story) the children memorized Psalm 119:2. Soon the children became restless because it was to hot. I had an IDEA: hot kids, hose, water. The children had so much fun playing in the hose I squirted them with water for about 10 min and loved every minute of it.


I just found this blog entry I had forgotten to post it, so it is a little old, forgive me.

No comments: