Thursday, April 22, 2010

I could have eaten tons of these

Just the other day I made some Kabobs for dinner using a recipe I found on allrecipes.com, it was a really big hit. Jesse, when he was finished said I could have eaten a tons of those. Through the entire meal all I heard was ohh this is so good oh this is so yummy, and to my surprise Joshua ate big chunks of onion and green pepper and tomato just becuase of this wonderful marinade. This is a must try, it will make your tastebuds come alive and it will make you want to eat ALL of your vegetables.

Beef Marinade (The recipe said you could use this on a chuck roast or Kabobs)
1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
3/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup white wine vinegar
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/4 Worcestershire sauce
2 T. ground dry mustard
2 1/4 teaspoon salt
1 T. ground black pepper
1 1/2 T. chopped fresh parsley
2 T. ground cloves (I have never put cloves in it).


The instructions say that you need to marinade the meat for three days, but I have found that the marinade is very strong and it is not needed for the little pieces of meat, it might be different with a big chuck roast.

Also, this is a really big recipe you might want to cut it in half if you are making kabobs.

1 comment:

Kristi Hopf: said...

welcome to the world of blogging Tiffany!! great to see you online.
This looks like a great recipe! I will have to give it a try. I love allrecipes.com as well . . . my favourite is taking the fresh veggies currently available and typing them in to find recipes for that moment - my best find was a stir fry for cabbage and squash. Another favourite find was beef cabbage and zucchini soup!
Kristi